| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kharga in February is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Kharga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kharga, Egypt
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kharga:
- Cairo, Egypt - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) N
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 524.9 kms (326.2 miles) NNE
- Helwan, Egypt - 495.5 kms (307.9 miles) N
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 505.8 kms (314.3 miles) NNE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 405.1 kms (251.8 miles) N
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 499.7 kms (310.5 miles) NE
- El Tor, Egypt - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) NE
- Minya, Egypt - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) N
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NE
- Hurguada, Egypt - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) ENE
- Asyut, Egypt - 181.1 kms (112.6 miles) NNE
- Sohag, Egypt - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NE
- Kosseir, Egypt - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) ENE
- Luxor, Egypt - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) E
- Aswan, Egypt - 284.1 kms (176.6 miles) SE
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SSE