Average Temperatures in Kharga, Egypt
- The mean temperature in Kharga, Egypt is fairly hot at 24.6 degrees Celsius (76.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 18.8 °C (33.8°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The hottest month (July) is very, very hot having a mean temperature of 32.8 degrees Celsius (91.04 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is mild with a mean temperature of 14 degrees Celsius (57.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Kharga
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Kharga Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Kharga
- Cairo, Egypt - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) N
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 524.9 kms (326.2 miles) NNE
- Helwan, Egypt - 495.5 kms (307.9 miles) N
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 505.8 kms (314.3 miles) NNE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 405.1 kms (251.8 miles) N
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 499.7 kms (310.5 miles) NE
- El Tor, Egypt - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) NE
- Minya, Egypt - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) N
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NE
- Hurguada, Egypt - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) ENE
- Asyut, Egypt - 181.1 kms (112.6 miles) NNE
- Sohag, Egypt - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NE
- Kosseir, Egypt - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) ENE
- Luxor, Egypt - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) E
- Aswan, Egypt - 284.1 kms (176.6 miles) SE
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SSE